Analytics are powerful. Turning transit usage data into useful and strategic information is a central to every AMMA project.
AMMA’s tools for mining current transit utilization data, their interaction with area demographics or the deep analysis of historical data provide firm foundations to project recommendations. AMMA’s analytic experience includes extensive work with Trapeze, Novus and Route Match trip data, among other computer-aided dispatching software, as well passenger boarding and alighting data.
AMMA meaningfully reports on transit outcomes in the following ways and more:
- Transit service standards reporting
- Performance measurement at route, program, system or countywide levels
- Program management
- City of Greensboro, North Carolina, Greensboro Transit Authority – Comprehensive Operational Analysis of ADA Complementary Paratransit Service: vehicle utilization analyses
- Riverside County Transportation Commission – Annual Countywide Performance Report: an AMMA designed county-wide reporting structure that presents transit impacts.
- Publication in the Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Volume 2034 (2007): Measuring Demand Management Impacts in a Sustainable Compliance Environment for the Americans with Disabilities Act: Orange County, California
- Publication in the Transportation Research Record, Journal of the Transportation Research Board, Volume 1884 (2004): Demand Forecasting and the Americans with Disabilities Act: Orange County, California, Transportation Authority’s Access Program