Active Transportation Program
The Active Transportation Program (ATP) encourages increased use of active modes of transportation, such as biking and walking. This program is consistent with AMMA’s dedication to improve mobility for all individuals, ensure access for disadvantaged communities, and enhance public health.
AMMA’s team of grant writers has a proven track record of developing successful ATP grant applications by demonstrating the project’s benefits through developing compelling narrative and thorough data analysis. For ATP Cycle 2, AMMA prepared nine applications on behalf of Los Angeles Metro and nine sponsor entities. Five of AMMA’s nine ATP applications were successful and will be receiving Federal and State ATP funds, for a success rate of over 55%, compared to a 14% selection rate for the overall statewide application pool.Developing these ATP applications includes:
AMMA can assist by:
AMMA’s successful ATP grant applications include:
(1) City of Arcadia Bicycle and Facility Improvements;
(2) City of Lancaster 10th Street West Road Diet and Bikeway Improvements;
(3) City of La Verne Regional Bicycle Gap Closure Project;
(4) City of Los Angeles Orange Line Sherman Way Pedestrian Links;
(5) City of Lynwood Community Linkages to Civic Center and Long Beach Boulevard Metro Station.
Our Areas of Expertise: Public Transit Planning ADA / Paratransit Operations Specialized Transportation / Mobility Management Performance Measurement Veterans Transportation Planning Healthcare Transportation Planning Outreach & Stakeholder Education Technical Assistance & Training Title VI Technical Assistance & Support